Designed for guides, these alpine soft shell pants work well for bush-clogged approach gullies or wind-scoured top-outs. They have highly abrasion-resistant, waterproof lower legs and lightweight uppers that breath when you're breaking miles of trail. The lean cut layers well, promotes movement, and minimizes dead air space inside.
- Upper legs are made of nylon, polyester and spandex, with fully seam taped nylon on the lower legs, lined with brushed tricot fleece.
- 2 zippered hand pockets, 1 secure avalanche beacon pocket with key clip, 2 zippered thigh pockets, 1 back pocket.
- Dual sliding zips provide venting on the thighs.
- Zip fly with a snap closure.
- Zip out internal mesh gaiters.
- Reinforced ankle scuff guards.
- Zippered ankles fit over ski and mountaineering boots and grommets accept instep laces.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|33 in. (L)in. (M)|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.