MEC Sweetgrass Long Sleeve Top - Women's
Base your layering system around this slim fit Henley. It's made from a powerful combo fabric that breathes and wicks moisture. The merino fibres makes it soft to the touch and it has an added antimicrobial finish, which is nice on a multi-day trek.
- Recycled polyester and merino wool offers a wicking, antimicrobial, breathable performance.
- Contoured seams look good and move with you.
- Slightly rounded hem lays flat across your hips and makes for an easy tuck-in.
- Machine wash cold, with like colours. No fabric softener and non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry on low.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.