The divide and conquer approach makes this top an effective mid-layer. Panelled for optimal performance, the front of this zip-up is made from weather-resistant nylon, and is insulated with quilted merino wool to keep your core warm. Merino with a little bit of stretch in the arms, back, and sides gives you exceptional movement, temperature regulation, and has antimicrobial properties – so get your arms pumping.
- Front panel is made of nylon, with durable water repellent (DWR) finish.
- Insulated with lightweight SmartLoft®, a blend of merino wool and polyester for warmth without bulk, that keeps you warm even when wet.
- Back, arms, and sides are made from a functional pairing of merino and elastane.
- Inside collar and front body lined with merino wool jersey for an exceptionally soft wearing experience.
- Semi-locking logo slider and chin guard has your zipper system cased.
- Flap on the back of the front zipper cuts out the cold.
- 2 drop-in handwarmer pockets, and 1 zippered chest pocket with a media port so you always have a soundtrack for your adventures.
- Inside stash pockets lets you keep your valuables close.
- Thumbholes make it easy to pull your sleeves through your shell.
- Semi-form fit keeps bulk to a minimum.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|