Slip on warmth without layering on bulk. This dense weave of this Smartwool shirt provides welcome warmth on cold days. The naturally wicking fibre is comfortable even when you're driving hard to finish the pitches before dark, or booting down the final 2km of trail.
- Dense merino blend has knit-in stretch and efficiently transfers moisture outward.
- Flatlock seams eliminate chafing.
- Zippered pocket on left sleeve has an audio cord port.
- 23cm half-zip with draft flap allows temperature regulation.
- Thumb holes in cuffs anchor your sleeves in place and provide warmth for your hands.
- Semi-form fit provides room to move.
- Fabric can be machine washed and dried on gentle and low settings.
|Pockets||1 external chest with cord port|