An affordable way to achieve general fitness. The Road Trainer offers several more features than basic heart rate monitors, but remains simple and user-friendly. This is the low-profile mid-size version.
- Indiglo® nightlight with night mode.
- 1-workout memory with 50-lap recall of lap/split times and average HR per lap.
- Interval timer with 2 segments, each with its own heart rate zone.
- 6 target zones with alerts if you are over or under desired heart rate.
- Automatic recovery heart rate timer with user-selectable time.
- Recalls average/peak workout HR, time in zone, and calories burned.
- BPM or %-of-maximum heart rate display.
- Chest strap is comfortable and washable.
- Digital wireless transmission protects cross-talk with other monitors and interference from electronic exercise equipment.
|Ideal for||Fitness and training|
Polycarbonate is inexpensive and light, with good clarity and wear-resistance. Mineral crystal glass offers greater clarity and significantly greater wear-resistance. Sapphire crystal is better still for clarity and wear-resistance.
|Wrist strap material||Resin|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|12/24 hour format||Yes|
Calculated based on data from a heart rate monitor.
Attaches to your shoe, captures your running data (i.e., pace, distance), and transmits it to your heart rate monitor or GPS.
|Heart rate monitor||Yes|
Automatically records up to specified number of laps.
Heart rate target zones
Displays heart rate zones during activity.
A coded instrument ensures no interference between your chest strap and your watch, necessary if you are training in busy gyms or trails where other signals may be encountered.
|Batteries||1 lithium CR2025 (included)|
Heart rate in real time
Displays beats per minute during activity.
|Max split time||50|
|Replaceable wrist strap||Yes|
Calories in real time
Displays calorie expenditure during activity, based on heart rate monitor data.
Ensures seamless digital wireless communication between ANT+ devices. For example, data from an ultra-low power wireless sensor can be displayed on a bike computer or smartphone, then downloaded to a PC, etc.