If you've been sitting on the fence about merino wool, now is the time to make the leap. The Smartwool® baselayer collection divvies its pieces up by different weights – wear this lightweight option solo when you're out working up a sweat, or with a shell when you're on belay duty and need a little help to stay warm. Merino's temperature regulating and antimicrobial properties have you feeling warm and dry throughout your entire adventure, and will get you a passing grade on the smell test every time.
- Made of moisture-wicking merino wool.
- Side panels eliminate side seams, reducing the chance of chafing and irritation.
- Shaped hemline fits nicely across your hips and pants.
- Interior flat seam construction for comfort.
- Contrast stitching gives the exterior a bit of colour.
- Smartwool logo on left cuff.
- UPF rating of +30.