Merino is standard issue for next to skin insulation. It works with your body's own heating and cooling system to keep your core temperature where you want it. This heavier-weight top is a wonderful base layer in very cold weather. It works alone too in cool to cold conditions. Perfect for ski touring or mountaineering adventures and for high output snowshoeing and nordic skiing.
- Made of interlock knit merino wool, a fiber that wicks fast to keep you dry, and is naturally antimicrobial.
- Flatlock seam eliminate chafing.
- Back body seam wraps to front for body enhancing fit.
- Shoulder panels eliminate top shoulder seams for comfort.
- 25cm front zip with a semi-locking slider.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% merino wool|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|