A mountain biking pack that’s also great for hiking or cross-country skiing. Comes with a Hydrapak® reservoir that lets you leave the tube in the pack during refills, and the mesh sleeve keeps your water in place while you bounce down trails.
- Made of 2 types of recycled polyester.
- Hydrapak 2L reservoir included. Plug-n-Play quick disconnect lets you detach the hose without leaks.
- Centre hose port, elastic loops and repositionable hose holder on shoulder strap so you can set things up to your liking.
- Mesh back panel for comfort and wicking.
- Plastic back panel sheet prevents slumping.
- Easy-to-adjust sternum strap.
- Main compartment has mesh hydration sleeve and hook-and-loop hanger.
- Small front compartment has mesh organizer pockets for tools and tubes.
- Zippered exterior pocket on top for your sunglasses or phone.
- Exterior zigzag bungee cords for strapping on extra gear.
- Attachment patch for blinkie light.
|Main fabric||75-denier polyester|
|Secondary fabric||450-denier recycled polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.