Kids crank, so we built one of our famous hydration packs in a size just for them. The straps, back panel and hydration tube are the right dimensions for smaller bodies. The tube is plug-and-play. It detaches from the reservoir with a simple button push to make it easy to remove the reservoir for re-filling. The size will suit older kids or pre-teens who find adult packs too large.
- Shoulder straps are shorter and closer together to fit kids’ backs.
- Made of recycled polyester fabric with a DWR treatment on the outside and an eco-rubber coating inside.
- Back panel is mesh to keep it breathable.
- Polyethylene back panel sheet adds structure.
- Includes a 1L Hydrapack reservoir with plug-and-play hose detachment button.
- Mesh hydration sleeve with hook-and-loop hanger, centre hose port, elastic loops on shoulder straps for hose routing and repositionable hose holder on shoulder strap.
- 1 large compartment with interior zippered pocket with key clip
- Exterior zigzag bungee cords for strapping on extra gear.
- Attachment patch for a small LED.
|Main fabric||75-denier polyester|
|Secondary fabric||450-denier recycled polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Hydration compatible (reservoir included)|