Carry what you need for learning and lunch. With a simple design and a smart price, this bag has space for books, snacks, and your water bottle, plus a couple pockets to keep small school supplies under control.
- Made of durable 420-denier nylon with a polyurethane coating. Lining is 210-denier nylon.
- Reinforced bottom panel can handle the gritty sidewalk at the bus stop.
- Air mesh foam on back panel for breathability, and padded shoulder straps to spread the load.
- Webbing handle is folded and stitched for low profile carrying comfort.
- Organizer pocket has a zippered interior pocket with a key clip.
- Sternum strap has a whistle built into the buckle.
- Side stretch mesh water bottle pockets.
- Reflective sewn-on strip on back for night-time visibility.
- Designed for school (though it won't implode of you take it on a hike). It's built to get your basics to a qualifying or accredited institution – in short, a school.
|Main fabric||420-denier Velocity nylon|
|Secondary fabric||210-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|