Generations of grade schoolers through to grad students have loved this pack for carrying their books, laptop, and academic essentials. The style has been updated, the durability remains unchanged.
- Internal laptop holster stops short of the pack bottom to keep your computer from slamming on the ground when you set down the pack.
- Laptop sleeve fits up to 13in. laptops.
- Secondary compartment has a large zippered pocket with key clip, 2 small zippered pockets, and pen slots.
- Outer panel has 1 large zippered exterior pocket.
- Reflective strip on back for night-time visibility.
- Air mesh foam on back panel for breathability, and padded shoulder straps to spread the load.
- Webbing handle is folded and stitched for low profile carrying comfort.
- Sternum strap has a whistle built into the buckle.
- Designed for school purposes (though it won't implode of you take it on a hike). It's built to get your rulers, erasers, laptop and books to a qualifying or accredited institution – in short, a school.
|Main fabric||420-denier Velocity nylon|
|Secondary fabric||210-denier nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|