The biggest of our book bags lets you bring all your textbooks, your laptop and any other academic supplies comfortably across campus. The laptop sleeve now has padding in the bottom to protect your computer when you plunk your bag down next to your desk.
- Padded laptop compartment has a side zip. Fits up to 17in. laptops.
- Main compartment has 1 zippered pocket.
- Secondary compartment has a large zippered pocket with a key clip, 2 small zippered pockets, and pen slots.
- Outer panel has 1 large zippered pocket.
- Stretch pocket on one side for your water bottle or a slim insulated travel mug.
- Air mesh foam on back panel for breathability, and padded shoulder straps and hipbelt to spread the load.
- Webbing handle is folded and stitched for low-profile carrying comfort.
- Sternum strap has a whistle built into the buckle.
- Reflective strip on back for night-time visibility.
- Designed for school purposes (though it won't implode if you take it on a hike). It's built to get your rulers, erasers, laptop and books to a qualifying or accredited institution – in short, a school.
|Main fabric||420-denier Velocity nylon|
|Secondary fabric||210-denier nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|