Inspired by our Bike Rucksack, as it appeared on page 18 of the 1976 catalogue. The Superday is an update of an old-school design, re-crafted with modern fabrics and technology. The fabric looks like the original coated nylon, but is actually canvas-textured recycled polyester that's been given a DWR treatment to shed water and dirt.
- Made of recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and DWR treatment.
- Leather lash patch and zipper pulls add beauty and function.
- Zippered pocket in lid keeps wallet and phone out of the main cargo scrum.
- Drawstring closure on the main compartment.
- Slip pocket with hook-and-loop closure on backpanel of main compartment.
- 2 large rectangular pockets on the back hold water bottles and pet rocks.
|Main fabric||510-denier polyester|
|Secondary fabric||210-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.