Your dad may have hitched across Europe with the 1976 Tamarak Pack that inspired this version. The re-issue is a little smaller than the original and we went without the internal frame (that was revolutionary technology at the time). We updated the fabric to polyester with a modern inner coating and DWR. The square shape remains as a nod to its distant hill-walking ancestors.
- Made of canvas-textured recycled polyester with polyurethane coating and DWR treatment to shed light showers.
- Leather patch and zipper pulls.
- Panel loading allows easy access to entire main compartment.
- Slip pocket with hook-and-loop closure to keep your essentials easily accessible, but safely tucked away.
- 2 front and 2 side pockets for organized storage of smaller items.
|Main fabric||510-denier polyester|
|Secondary fabric||210-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.