Head into the mountains packed for a day hike in uncertain weather or an overnight stay in an alpine hut. This pack is built to be versatile enough to use for most activities and to be called into use as your carry-on bag when travelling. This version of the bag has been tweaked to be a little tougher and more streamlined. We took the pockets off the waistbelt and changed the fabric to an abrasion-resistant polyester Cordura. We kept all the major features that make this pack popular, but simplified the details and refined the overall design.
- Women’s-specific fit has a shorter torso length and shaped shoulder straps that sit closer together.
- Single torso length fits a wide-range of bodies. Adjustable sternum strap.
- Tough woven Cordura is lined with nylon oxford. Mesh pockets are nylon and spandex finished with DWR.
- Padded shoulder straps and back panel are lined with mesh for breathability and to keep you cool.
- Removable back panel is rigid plastic, padded with EVA foam and polyethylene sponge that has a dimpled pattern and a central channel to add air flow.
- Streamlined webbing waistbelt (38mm).
- Side compression straps.
- Large shove-it compartment on the front fits a jacket, a helmet, or any wet gear you don't want in the main pack. A compression strap cinches is closed and a drainage port channels water out.
- Zippered opening accesses the main compartment, a zippered pocket inside is useful for organizing small items.
- Interior hydration sleeve with a hydration port and hose keeper loop on the right shoulder strap.
- Lightweight trekking pole attachments have adjustable tension locks.
- Reflective tabs on shoulder straps.
- Stretch-mesh side water bottle pockets.
- Small zippered exterior pocket has a key clip.
- Grab handle on top.
- Large, round zipper pulls are easy to use with gloves on.
|Main fabric||305-denier polyester|
|Secondary fabric||200-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|