A deep, wide hammock for big solo campers who like their space or lighter couples who can’t bear to be apart. The Safari keeps you above wet, rocky or sloped ground for a comfortable night’s sleep, and doubles as a chair for daytime lounging. Either side of the rainfly can be tilted to any angle or rolled away. It sets up so quickly that taking mid-day siestas and hiking only in the cool of morning and evening is totally an option.
- For users up to 213cm tall. Maximum combined weight of users is 159kg.
- 3m long suspension ropes are low-stretch polyester and tested to 952kg.
- Zippered side entrance means you don’t have to crouch for access.
- Ridgeline holds the integral no-see-um netting off your face.
- Tree-hugger nylon webbing at the ends of the suspension ropes protects tree bark.
- Stuff sack is printed with set-up instructions.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Door(s)||Zippered side door entry|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Fly fabric||70-denier polyester ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Max recommended load||350lb.|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||12.7 x 20.3 x 30.5cm|
All components and accessories that are included with the hammock or are sold separately.