Never be caught in the dark again. The E11 slips on your keychain or zipper so it’s always at hand, and takes a widely available AA battery to make reloading easy.
- Rugged body is made of Type III anodized aircraft aluminum.
- Ultra-clear glass lens is toughened for durability, and has anti-reflective coating for maximum efficiency.
- Simple twisting bezel switches between 2 brightness modes (35 lumens and 115 lumens).
- Tailcap switch with momentary on operation for quick checks on strange noises.
- Reverse polarity protection prevents battery drain.
- Lanyard and key ring hole allow you to attach it to your wrist or objects.
- Includes spare O-ring, lanyard, and spare rubber tailcap switch boot.
- Length is 91mm, diameter is 19mm.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - high||85m|
|Light source||XP-E LED|
|Burn time - low||8.4 h|
|Burn time - high||1.9 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||No|
|Batteries||1 AA (included)|