Dazzling brightness that fits in your hand. Throwing a beam up to 200m, the LD41 makes night navigation a walk in the park. Its shape is easy to hold and puts your fingers naturally over the buttons in the tailcap for quick, 1-handed shifting between modes.
- Rugged body is made of Type III anodized aircraft aluminum.
- Ultra-clear glass lens is toughened for durability and has anti-reflective coating for maximum efficiency.
- Intelligent switch automatically enters last brightness level when turned on (for 4 primary modes only).
- Tailcap on/off switch with momentary on operation.
- Second tailcap button for cycling through modes.
- 6 modes include 5, 80, 190, and 520 lumens at steady output, plus strobe and SOS.
- Low voltage indicator blinking light.
- Holds 4AAs in a polycarbonate battery car for protection and easy loading.
- Compatible with rechargeable NiMH, alkaline, and lithium batteries. Does not work with lithium-ion batteries.
- Reverse polarity protection prevents flashlight damage.
- Can be stood on its end as to serve as a candle.
- Anti-roll body shape.
- Lanyard hole allows rigging of wrist loop.
- Dimensions are 175mm x 40mm.