This low-profile pack can hook you up. It carries skis, a board, or snowshoes in comfort. For more technical terrain, strap on a pair of tools and a helmet. The suspension, custom-designed for the Targhee, is vertically stable yet allows the hip swivel you want for glorious downhill swoops.
- HDPE framesheet with cross-stay and wire wishbone perimeter frame. Snow-shedding moulded back panel.
- Padded hipbelt and lumbar pad for optimal load transfer and comfort.
- Pocket and gear loop on hipbelt.
- Barn-door rear entry for full access to main compartment, with a bottom retention fence to prevent spillage.
- A-Frame carry fits skis up to 130mm in the tails and is offset to keep the ends away from your calves and head. Stowable diagonal ski carry system has a locking ski attachment.
- Stowable helmet carry with sculpted cutout for secure attachment.
- Ice axe carrier is made for modern tools.
- Dedicated tool pocket allows rapid access to your safety gear.
- Low profile, insulated hydration sleeve with easy entry port at shoulder.
- Padded front panel protects against sharp edges of skis, shovels and axes.
- Safety whistle on chest harness buckle.
- Snowplow buckles won’t freeze up or clog.
|Main fabric||420-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||160-denier ripstop polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.