All the bells and whistles you want in a technical snow pack, without clutter. The reliable top-loading design swallows everything for a day on the slopes and/or a night at the hut. Even when it's loaded up and with the hipbelt snug, the Alias lets you move without restriction.
- Floating lid for overfilling.
- Pocket in lid.
- reACTIV suspension with SwingArm shoulder straps keeps the load balanced and riding smoothly.
- Padded hip belt with pockets and sled pull loops.
- A-frame ski carry system.
- Tuck-away rope strap.
- Ice axe keeper loops with PickPockets for axe heads.
- Dedicated avy-tool organizer pocket.
- Loops on lid for optional shock cord attachment or helmet carrying.
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||840-denier ballistic nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
|Carries||Skis - A-frame|