A ski daypack made with snow in mind – the main opening to the pack is via a U-shaped zipper around the edge of the back panel. No more soggy backs after stops: just drop the Anthem face down in the powder to pull out your lunch jacket. Separate pockets let you quickly get your hands on goggles or avy-tools.
- Reactiv suspension with SwingArm shoulder straps keeps the load balanced and riding smoothly while letting you move naturally as you ski.
- Padded hipbelt with zippered pockets and sled haul loops.
- Internal cinching system ensures partially loaded pack carries well.
- Top zippered pocket for your goggles or lunch.
- Avy tool organizer pocket in front.
- Helmet holder.
- Diagonal ski carry straps can be tucked away.
|Ideal for||Backcountry skiing|
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||840-denier ballistic nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
|Carries||Skis - diagonal|