On gnarly trails, being able to adjust your seat height on the fly isn’t just a comfort thing – it’s a performance and safety thing. With a simple push of a lever, the Hilo hydraulically raises your saddle for the grind up and lowers it for the flight down.
- Hydraulics smoothly adjust the height.
- Double key-way design prevents lateral twisting.
- Passes CEN testing for fatigue and impact.
- Wide range of seat post angle adjustments.
- Total travel is 100mm.
- Total length is 410mm.
- Insertion depth is 242mm.
- Outside diameter is 27.2mm.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|