Columbia Peakfreak Enduro Outdry Omniheat Trail Shoes - Women's
It’s cool and wet, but you don’t want boots to weigh you down. Set out for done-in-a-day adventures or multi-sport days with these supportive lightweight boots. The grippy soles let you tackle loose and muddy tracks with confidence.
- Uppers are breathable mesh with ripstop nylon overlays.
- OutDry waterproof-breathable membrane is bonded as one piece to the back side of the uppers, and seam sealed to keep out rain and puddles.
- Omni-Heat linings reflect your body heat for temperature regulation.
- Protective toecaps and mudguards.
- Fluidframe midsoles have differing densities from centre to sides, for support as your foot rolls or lands on rocks.
- Techlite closed-cell cushioning is naturally antimicrobial and odour-resistant.
- Outsoles are non-marking Omni-Grip® rubber.