Offering vast space for overnights or refuge from rough weather, The Twin Brothers is a versatile shelter for groups in the backcountry. It makes a great bedroom for 4 minimalists or works as short-term shelter where a whole crew can gather. The steep roofline allows rain and snow to slide off and provides enough interior space to stand up in. To stay light and compact, the Twin Brothers is single-wall and without a floor. It pitches quickly with just 2 interior poles, or can be suspended by the end peaks for more interior room.
- Snow flaps let you seal out wind-blown precipitation or rig the shelter in an extra-tall configuration.
- Covered peak vents let in air but not weather.
- Reinforced guy points and loops at the peaks let you anchor it securely against gusts.
- Includes 8 stakes. Requires additional stakes and lines to secure the upper guy points.
- Note, this products is a special order. Please call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver and international) to request this item. Allow minimum four weeks for delivery.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Fly fabric||30-denier nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.8m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.