Impeccably cut and meticulously crafted for logging miles. The Attaque's compressive yet breathable fabric feels weightless. The fabric's exceptional shape retention means there is virtually no pulling or over-tightness. A double-thick mesh bib and Inside Out technology allows the shoulder straps to sit easily, and a panel keeps everything in place. A Carbono chamois is seamless and uses foam density that varies from 3 to 10mm. The plushest section rides through the middle and underneath your sit bones. 4-way stretch allows it to move with you, and a pressure-relieving central channel move moisture away quickly.
- Made of an elastic-like blend of nylon and LYCRA®.
- Inside Out technology is a construction technique that puts seaming on the outside to eliminate any chance of chafing.
- Seams are triple-stitched for exceptional durability.
- Antibacterial-treated chamois is made from a carbon-blended microfibre fabric that reduces friction, improves moisture control, and minimize hot spots.
- Variable thickness padding protects your sit bones, relieves pressure, and channels moisture.
- Embroidered logo is mesh-backed so you don't feel the stitching against your skin. Nor will it peel or crack over time.
- Elastic grippers keep the legs in place without any over tightening.