Tested by riders training for the Paris-Brest-Paris randonnée, the Eder's technical innovations have proven they can go the distance. Front-closure straps get you in and out of these shorts fast, so you're one buckle away from freedom at transition stations or bathroom breaks. High-density foam throughout the chamois has varying thicknesses to counter pressure points and keep you comfortable, regardless of the kilometres ahead or behind.
- Made of lightweight, quick-drying nylon and LYCRA® that retains its shape, even after years of training and racing
- Double-layered, highly elastic chamois is ergonomically designed and perforated for maximum venting and moisture management
- Microfibre chamois fabric washes well, breathes great, and is antibacterial
- Seams are flat-locked and triple-stitched to increase comfort and durability
- Elastic grippers keep the legs in place without being too tight