Keep your future grom’s hands warm and dry as they get the hang of skis. Waterproof inserts and heaps of insulation make sure little learners stay happy and focused on the lesson.
- Shell fabric is polyester, with waterproof-breathable and windproof insert.
- Grippy palms keep poles in hand.
- Microfibre insulation is lightweight, breathable, and wind and water resistant.
- Fleece lining wicks moisture and is soft next to skin.
- Extra-long wrist gaiters with internal-stretch fleece cuffs seal out weather and cold.
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.