Warm, waterproof gloves that allow smaller hands to grip ski poles or shape snowballs.
- Outer shells are ripstop fabric with a Dri-Max waterproof insert.
- Palms provide a secure grip.
- Microfibre insulation is lightweight, breathable, and wind and water resistant.
- Brushed fleece lining wicks moisture.
- Comfortable fleece cuffs.
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.