Toasty, waterproof mitts that keep small fingers warm while their owner shreds the slopes.
- Outer shell is ripstop fabric.
- Dri-Max waterproof insert is a serious barrier against sogginess.
- Palms provide a secure grip.
- Microfibre insulation is lightweight, breathable and wind and water resistant.
- Brushed fleece lining wicks moisture and is soft next to skin.
- Fleece cuffs for comfort against the wrists.
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.