MEC Walkabout Pants 32" - Men's
Hike to to a distant ridge or take the long way around the lake. These pants have classic jean-style details made better with the addition of spandex to promote movement. A durable water repellent (DWR) finish keeps the showers off until you find refuge from the rain and the design works with your base layers or your button down shirts.
- Woven twill is a nylon and spandex mix, for exceptional movement and resilience.
- DWR finish adds just-in-case weather proofing.
- Favourite jean style cues: belt loops, front slash pockets, back welt pockets with button closures, key pocket, and zip fly.
- Side thigh welt pocket lets you keep necessities within reach.
- Articulated knees increase mobility.
- Cold wash, dry on low. No bleach, no dry cleaning. Iron on low if needed.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.