Feel the trail, while still getting some protection and light padding. These vegan-friendly runners ride low and stable, with zero drop for a maximally natural gait.
- Uppers are breathable synthetic.
- Linings are engineered for optimal breathability and range of motion.
- M-Select Fresh uses friendly microbes to break down perspiration on contact for long-lasting odour prevention.
- Trail protection pad offers additional support for off-road running.
- Outsoles are non-marking Vibram rubber.
- 10.5mm total stack height including outsole.
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.