Feel the trail, while still getting some protection and light padding. These vegan-friendly runners ride low and stable, with zero drop for a maximally natural gait.
- Uppers are breathable synthetic.
- Linings are engineered for optimal breathability and range of motion.
- M-Select Fresh uses friendly microbes to break down perspiration on contact for long-lasting odour prevention.
- Trail protection pad offers additional support for off-road running.
- Outsoles are non-marking Vibram rubber.
- 10.5mm total stack height including outsole.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.