This fully equipped jacket drops in naturally and lets you ride out terrain features smoothly. A waterproof-breathable shell keeps the insulation dry, while assorted pockets hold electronics, lift pass, and goggles. A good amount of insulation adds some warmth for sitting still, and a waterproof-breathable shell creates a zone of dry around your core.
- Face fabric is water-breathable polyester with a DWR coating to shed water and snow.
- Critical seams are taped so water can't creep in.
- Lining is quilted polyester taffeta.
- Articulated arms have adjustable elastic cuffs and wrist gaiters.
- Storm placket over zipper blocks wind.
- Pockets: 2 handwarmer, audio pocket on chest, lift pass pocket on arm, inside drop-in goggle pocket.
- Connector system attaches to compatible O’Neill pants.
- Powder skirt and a drawcord hem keep elements out and warmth in.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Powder skirt|