When you're out on the hill making big moves, you want a jacket that lives up to the acclaim. With a colour combo that gets you noticed, and articulated arms that are designed for victorious air punches, you're already on the path to a good season. And if you happen to biff it, not a big deal. Waterproof fabric and fully taped seams keep you dry.
- Made of polyester twill with a DWR treatment for a waterproof, relatively breathable outer.
- Lined with polyester taffeta, so whether you're wearing a t-shirt or a thermal base, this jacket feels nice on.
- Articulated arms for easy range of motion.
- Elastic cuffs and wrist gaiters keep hands warm and shut snow out.
- Storm guard placket over the zipper blocks the cold.
- Chinguard prevents any painful skin encounters.
- 2 handwarmer pockets, and a lift pass pocket on the arm.
- Powder skirt and drawcord hem keep heat in and snow spray out.
- Connector system attaches jacket to compatible pants.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Powder skirt|