Waterproof, windproof, and breathable, these pants are not scared of the elements. Spacious construction through the legs provides excellent mobility for skiing or riding. Fleece lining adds a layer of warmth for bad weather or for sitting idle on the chair lift.
- Made of polyster ripstop insulated with polyester fill and lined with soft fleece.
- Ripstop material, water repellent finish, sealed seams and leg gaiters keeps moisture at bay and snow out.
- Adjustable side tabs at the waist create a custom fit.
- Pocket space is not an issue: 2 zippered hand-warmer pockets, 2 knee pockets, 1 hip pocket, and 1 rear.
- Articulated knees ease movement.
- Connector system can be joined to the snow skirt on the Volta Jacket for total snow blockage.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.