Insulated pants to keep small snow warriors warm and dry. Reinforced and waterproof to tackle full days of skiing, boarding, or general stomping around in the slow.
- Face fabric is made of polyester that's waterproof, breathable and coated with a durable water repellent treatment.
- Critical seams are taped so water can't seep in.
- Lining is polyester.
- Articulated knees for mobility.
- 2 hand warmer pockets.
- Connector system attaches to compatible O’Neill jackets.
- Internal gaiters keep out snow.
- Hook-and-loop waist adjustment helps tune the fit.
- Reinforced patches on lower legs.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.