Go off the grid. With new sidecut sweet-spot, the Megawatt is a versatile deep snow ski that is more forgiving and quicker turning than previous models. Rocker tip and semi-rocker tail provide surfy balance in any soft snow condition, while wide 125mm waist energizes quick directional changes and drifty powder turns. A good choice for deep and soft snow skiers looking to charge up the options of their powder quiver.
- Wide 125mm waist, long rocker tip and semi-rocker tip for relatively easy handling in deep snow conditions.
- Poplar and birch internal wall core technology for added pop and stability.
- Formula one technology with three ribs and torsion box construction for maximum torsional rigidity and power to the edges.
- 8mm ABS sidewalls, with a sidecut that's designed to promote quick, pivoty turns.
- Ptex 4000 Base has a fine crosshatch, stone grind finish for the best balance of durability, glide, and maintenance.
|Ideal for||Backcountry skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.