The Zealot appeals to those fanatically committed to big lines and hard charging freeriding. Underfoot camber and 110mm waist provide powerful skiing in tough snow snows while the rockered tip and semi-rockered tail deliver forgiveness, balance in powder, and improved agility over previous models. Designed for high speed and longer radius riding, this is a good choice for aggressive skiers looking for a slightly more soft-snow oriented ski.
- 3-D metal sandwich construction with Titanal, and paulownia wood core.
- ABS tapered sidewalls provide race-like construction without the weight.
- Formula One technology with three ribs for maximum torsional stiffness and edge control.
- Stable 110mm waist and underfoot camber for powerful, aggressive skiing.
- Rocker tip and semi-rocker tail improve manoeuvrability and versatility.
- Designed for freeskiing inmixed conditions and in powder.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|