It’s unanimous, this ski delivers all-day fun and powerful turning performance from the morning powder to the afternoon crud and hard pack. Metal construction and sidewall layup provide solid edge hold and terrain busting dampness in firm and variable snow conditions. Semi-rockered tip provides stability and effortless turning in all conditions for true all-mountain skiing, from the frontside to the backside and all stashes in between.
- 3D metal sandwich construction with titanal minimizes vibration on groomers and hard snow.
- Paulownia wood core provides lightweight strength and durability.
- Formula One Technology with ribs and torsion box construction adds maximum torsional stiffness.
- Semi-rockered tip for easy turn initiation in crud and variable conditions.
- Thick 8mm ABS sidewalls and power edges for solid hold and durability
- Hybrid shape for performance freeriding both on and off piste.
|Ideal for||Backcountry skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.