For fresh tracks connoisseurs, this is a ski to go after the powder. A semi-fat, rockered, powder ski that’s designed for freeski touring with efficiency in mind. Freeskiing performance in a tour friendly weight for powder seekers who like to earn their turns in secret stashes far off the beaten path.
- 3D light sandwich construction for lightweight performance .
- Paulownia wood core provides lightweight strength and durability.
- Formula One Technology with ribs and torsion box construction provide torsional stiffness.
- Rockered tip for easy turn initiation and performance in soft and variable snow.
- Narrow 5mm ABS sidewalls and Power Edges for durable lightweight performance.
- Stainless steel skinlock clip for touring efficiency.
|Ideal for||Backcountry skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.