An efficient, compact machine for touring and easing in some backcountry lines. Designed with a short running length and compact surface area on the snow, it feels feathery on the way up with minimal drag to sap your energy. The rockered tip and tail promote easy-turning and playfulness among the trees, with enough width to butter soft snow or ride it out when you encounter ice or crust. Super-fun and super-versatile, it's a ski that encourages putting the skins on one more time.
- 3-D sandwich construction, with light paulownia wood cores.
- Narrow 5mm ABS tapered sidewalls provide maximum energy return.
- Traditional dual torsion bow technology with two ribs delivers power to the edges.
- Tapered tip and tail with moderate rocker in both.
- Tail has a skinlock attachment point for skins.
- PTEX 4000 high-speed sintered base with a fine crosshatched stone grind finish for a balance of durability, glide and easy maintenance.
|Ideal for||Backcountry skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.