Whether you’re looking for preserved powder on north faces or encountering variable conditions on sunny southern slopes, the Aspect is an all-purpose touring ski. With a conservative update of the geometry, the Aspect has a wide, semi-rockered tip for soft-snow performance. A tight carving sidecut gives it a technical edge for quick slices on hard snow and in challenging conditions.
- Flat sandwich construction with a light topsheet reduces weight while retaining strength, precision, and consistency.
- Paulownia wood core with carbon fibre reinforcements keeps it light.
- Aggressive sidecut with racing edge for confident easy turning.
- Narrow 5mm ABS sidewalls.
- PTEX 4000 high-speed sintered base with a fine crosshatched stone grind finish for a balance of durability, glide and minimal maintenance.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|