The boon of these road pedals is their super-fast and easy engagement. The retention system holds the rear clasp partially open after release, so you don't have to overcome tension to clip back in. They also have a carbon flexion blade instead of a traditional metal spring, keeping the weight down considerably, and oversized platforms to give you some stomp.
- Composite body with a steel axle.
- Pedal platform is 700 square/mm for excellent power transfer and a good surface area to weight ratio.
- Stainless steel metal plate wears well and is replaceable.
- Pontoon sides on cleats provide comfortable walking.
- Minimal distance from sole to pedal axle.
- 2.5mm of lateral float.
- Release angle is 15 degrees.
- Max rider weight is 90kg.
|Ideal for||Performance and race road cycling|
Clipless pedals require compatible cycling shoes, flat pedals work with any type of shoe, pins add grip to flat pedals, and some clipless pedals have a flat pedal on one side so you can mix things up.
Degrees of float
Float allows side to side movement of the foot while the foot is clipped in. This promotes comfort and helps prevent knee problems.