Serious cross-country skiing makes major demands on your body – and your clothes. This performance jacket meets the challenge with a windproof, water-resistant front, paired with back and underarm panels that breathe superbly and dry fast. So you can double pole or passgang at full tilt while keeping your cool.
- Front panels are Stormwall soft shell fabric, a windproof polyurethane membrane laminated between 2 layers of polyester fleece. This soft, quiet, flexible material has a highly water-repellent surface.
- Back and underarm panels are a polyester-elastane blend that breathes well and stretches easily.
- Drawcords at collar and hem let you seal out the weather.
- Wind flap behind zipper.
- 2 front zippered pockets.
- Soft cuffs layer well with gloves.
- Pairs nicely with the Lumista Pants.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|