Performance skiing and racing makes major demands on your body – and your clothes. These well-designed pants meet the challenge with a windproof, water-resistant front, paired with back panels that stretch and breathe superbly.
- Front panels are Stormwall soft shell fabric, a windproof polyurethane membrane laminated between 2 layers of polyester fleece. This soft, quiet, flexible material has a highly water-repellent surface.
- Back panels are polyester for venting and mobility.
- Full side zips with flap behind zipper for ventilation and easy on and off.
- Elasticized waist with internal drawcord.
- Articulated knees to keep them from bunching.
- Small zippered pocket at inside front.
- Gripper elastic at cuffs to prevent ride-up.
- Pairs nicely with the Lumista Jacket.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 internal zippered|
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|