Combining the best elements of windproof, breathable construction, this jacket extends your comfort range when skiing or running. The front soft shell fabric keeps you protected from light rain and snow, The breathable fabric panels on the back prevent you from getting overheated or damp while you're woking hard.
- Made of polyester Stormwall soft shell on front, lower back, arms, and upper yoke. This soft, quiet, flexible material has a highly water-repellent surface.
- Stretch fleece on the back breathes well and moves moisture.
- Chin guard flap at top of main zipper to reduce irritation.
- 2 zippered front pockets, and 2 on the chest.
- Adjustable drawcord at back of neck.
- Slightly dropped hem in back for coverage.
- Reflective strips.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|