New Balance MT10SO Shoes - Men's
Trail runners with a minimalist feel and convenient slip-on construction. When you’re not running, they make great footwear for everyday cruising and travel days.
- Uppers are synthetic and mesh with synthetic overlays.
- Antimicrobial treatment reduces odour.
- Barefoot-friendly construction lets you go sockless in comfort.
- Midsoles are light, low profile ACTEVA EVA® foam with DuPont Engage® polyolefin elastomer, balancing the benefits of minimalist training with some cushioning and protection.
- Outsoles are Vibram rubber.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.