New Balance M870v3 Running Shoes - Men's
For everyday training and mid-distance runs, these shoes give you light stability and just enough support for slight over-pronators. Neutral runners will find they have enough support to handle long runs, get through recovery days, or stabilize your form when you're starting to fatigue.
- Uppers are breathable synthetic mesh.
- Midsoles are full-length Abzorb® foam strobel board under footbed. Acteva Lite foam offers plush cushioned comfort and durable compression resistance.
- Revlight foam provides lightweight shock absorption and responsive cushioning.
- Dual density collar has softer foam against the foot for cushioning, and a firmer density foam for support.
- Internal stability shank supports the arch and creates a smoother gait.
- Outsoles have lightweight cushioning in the forefoot and N-Durance rubber with carbon rubber in high-wear areas for durability and abrasion resistance.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
|19 - 11mm|
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.