MEC Nitro Thermal Run Jacket - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Winter: a chance to go flat out without overheating. This go-to running jacket works as a mid-layer in cold situations or as an outer layer when it's not too fierce. Soft, highly breathable fleece has a weather-resistant nylon overlay on the arms, front and hood. A full zip gives you venting options to adapt to changing conditions as you run.
- Made of brushed polyester, spandex fleece that wicks moisture and breathes well.
- A blend of hollow and standard polyester fibres trap warm air and hold warmth.
- Overlay fabric on arms, front panel and hood is windproof nylon.
- Hood provides full coverage of head and ears.
- Zip has a soft fleece chin guard.
- 2 zippered hand pockets, one with cord port.
- Hidden thumb loops are practical for running, and have a sleek profile when not needed.
|Secondary fabric||100% nylon|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Thumb loops|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.