MEC Nitro Thermal Run Jacket - Men's
Winter: a chance to go flat out without overheating. This go-to running jacket works as a mid-layer in cold situations or as an outer layer when it's not too fierce. Soft, highly breathable fleece has a weather-resistant nylon overlay on the upper body and hood. A full zip gives you venting options to adapt to changing conditions as you run.
- Made of brushed polyester, spandex fleece that wicks moisture and breathes well.
- A blend of hollow and standard polyester fibres trap warm air and hold warmth.
- Overlay fabric on arms, chest and hood is windproof nylon.
- Hood provides full coverage of head and ears.
- Zip has a soft fleece chin guard.
- Zippered chest pocket has a cord port.
- Hidden thumb loops are practical for running, and have a sleek profile when not needed.
|Secondary fabric||100% nylon|
|Pockets||1 external chest with cord port|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Thumb loops|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.