Pedalling is one thing, but pedalling, dismounting, lifting, running, and jumping requires a suit with a different set of attributes. A suit designed to take cyclocross riders from pavement to trails, grass, and steep terrain in one tight little package. The fleece-backed jersey is stitched to the shorts, across the back with an open front section, eliminating the need for bib straps. So precise in its fit, it feels like it's painted on. High neckline and 3/4 sleeves provide coverage for early morning starts. Full-length zipper comes in handy when your sprint towards the finish heats up.
- Thermoflex fleece upper is breathable nylon, elastane, and polyester for a stretchy layer of cold weather protection.
- High-stretch Action 290 fabric for the shorts allows a wide range of movement. Near-seamless construction decreases resistance and delivers a smooth ride.
- Nervato fabric underarm inserts for temperature regulation and the mobility to hoist your bike.
- Offset shoulder seams add comfort when you're shouldering your bike.
- Full-length YKK Vislon zipper lets you cool off completely, and allows for nature breaks.
- Jersey and shorts overlap on the front for complete coverage. Long front eliminates jersey ride-up and torso exposure when you're lifting your bike.
- Kiss3 chamois uses strategic sculpting and a soft, seamless microfibre top layer with bacteriostatic treatment. Dual-density foam provides cushioning and breathability between you and your saddle.
- Integrated GIRO3 leg grippers prevent ride-up.
- Cold wash. No bleach, ironing, dry cleaning, tumble drying, or use of fabric softener.